Why should you hire a subcontractor for sewer line service, street work, and excavation? Most of these types of jobs, especially those that require digging on public property, need specialized skills that the average plumber doesn’t have. At Street Work Engineering, our subcontractors have years of experience working on complex repairs that involve catch basins, sewer main laterals, storm drains, and more!
If you need advanced septic and sewer service in Orange, you can expect the best from the best.
Here are a few examples of what we guarantee all our customers:
- Discreet service – Our subcontractors wear non-descript shirts and arrive in unmarked vehicles
- Qualified – Our subcontractors are all trained in First Aid, CPR, and traffic safety methods.
- Insured – Fully-insured, including general liability and workers compensation.
- Municipal services – We pull permits and schedule inspections for all services
- Respectful – We never leave messes behind and always clean up cement, dirt, and other debris
- Warranties – All of our services are 100% guaranteed and backed by our unbeatable warranties
- Wholesale prices – Our subcontractor’s discount always saves you money
24-Hour Emergency Sewer Line Service
We take pride in offering the residents of Orange County 24 hour plumbing and construction service for underground utilities and drain cleaning service. Finding quality services shouldn’t have to be hard and it shouldn’t mean rearranging your schedule. At Street Works Excavation, we work around your schedule – ALWAYS. That means if you need us in the middle of the night, we’re there. Do you need us on a Sunday morning? No problem! When we say we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we mean it. Just pick up the phone and tell us what we need.
Who do we work with? Everyone! From every day plumbers who need a little extra help with a project to municipalities with major street work projects that need completion sooner rather than later. We even work with individual property owners to help meet their immediate needs.
Free Estimates and No Overtime Charges
Transparency matters to us just as much as it does to our customers. That’s why we offer free estimates and consultations. While some companies do this over the phone, we always make these estimates on site. Onsite estimates help us provide you with the most accurate assessment of the problem and likely costs.
In addition to our no-cost estimates, we also guarantee competitive pricing that includes no overtime charges. When we price out a job, it includes everything. If the job goes longer than expected, know that we have your covered.
We offer the following services throughout Orange County:
- Residential sewer connections
- Sewer line repair, replacement, and installation
- Water main repair, replacement, and installation
- Storm drain installation
- Septic to sewer conversion
- Septic tank pumping
- Septic installation
- Excavation service
- Catch basin installation and service
- Hydro-jetting and sewer camera inspection
- Subcontractor services
- Subsurface utility repair
- Water extraction from basement and garages
Get your job started today. Pick up the phone and tell one of our friendly associates what we can help you with today. See for yourself why more people in Orange trust Street Works Engineering than any other subcontractor and street work service.